Proof of Income

Posted on December 14, 2010


Sometimes in order to prove you have income to qualify for a loan, you must provide proof of an income.
Sometimes the bank will accept tax returns, pay slips or if you are self-employed, it is more difficult, but still it can be done, if you can show audited accounts.
It’s best to get a fixed rate mortgage to avoid increases, however sometimes if rates are falling, a discounted variable rate is helpful.

See for more information.  Axsmith Law is a noted expert in stopping illegal foreclosures

See for more details.  Christine Axsmith, Esq. is a Washington, DC – based attorney specializing in foreclosure fraud, illegal foreclosure, real estate fraud.  Her credentials can be viewed at her LinkedIn profile.  The Axsmith Law website has a wealth of information for review related to elder law and foreclosure prevention. 

Other sources of valuable information are the AARP website, the Federal Trade Commission website and the HUD website.  See Axsmith Law web site to speak to an attorney.